Monday, October 22, 2012

So I have decided to start this blog. Ta-da! Here it is.

My name is Dana and I am the lead singer of little,big.
I'm planning to blog here as often as possible about what is going on with me and the band. We shall see what happens!

So, we recently released our video. Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb_8LcFh1dQ&feature=youtu.be&hd=1   So far it has pretty good view-age! I know that Chuck will wish it had more, but I am hoping to keep my self happy with the number of likes and views we have thus far.
This week I am cleaning up a comic that I have drawn for wednesday. And then Monte (the fabulous star of our new music video) will be in need of a Halloween costume- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151215625198326&set=a.84968223325.80488.76264843325&type=1&theater

Since we didn't get into CMJ this year (cranky face) we decided to go see a new band. I picked Radical Dads... I think the reason is pretty obvious and they were super fun. So Chuck and I danced (I.E. we vibrated up and down and occasionally grinned at each other) and then said hi to them. I know this might be expected with a name like Radical Dads, but Radical Dads is super nice.

On Saturday we have a show at Pete's candy store for which I will be dressed as Debbie Harry and we will do one Blondie cover. Chuck doesn't seem to understand that I will be keeping my wig on for the whole set... but us ladies and some lads know that post wig hair is a disaster.


xo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment